NESSA Ewa Kotynia
NIP (tax identification number) 5741006866
REGON (statistical identification number)
- Your personal data collected via nessa.com.pl online store or other channels of communication with the customer are administered by:
entered into the CEIDG register
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- The data controller shall exercise particular care to protect the data subjects' interest and, in particular, shall ensure that the data that it collects are processed in accordance with the law (i.e. with the Personal data protection act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Any changes to this policy will be announced by posting the updated version on Nessa's websites.
- Personal data are collected and processed only with the consent of the user of www.nessa.com.pl website.
- Registration with Nessa online store involves filling in a form, in which you give your personal details (full name), contact details and information we need to manage your account (login, password). These data shall be used to enable the user's purchase, complete the transaction and in their dealings with the company.
- No data obtained by Nessa will be sold or made available to other parties for purposes other than the processing of the agreement. The online store may provide the collected data to the following entities for the purpose of completing the agreement:
- Poczta Polska - to the extent necessary to process the order delivery.
- GLS - to the extent necessary to process the order delivery.
- InPost - to the extent necessary to process the order delivery.
When you visit the website, information related to the visit (IP address) is collected automatically. The data are only used for statistical purposes. The collected data shall be made available to persons authorised to administer the server and to operate www.nessa.com.pl online store. The collected data shall be stored for an indefinite time.You may at any time request information on which of your personal data we hold, have your personal data rectified or request restriction of the processing of your personal data (i.e. request to complete, update, rectify or delete your personal data, or temporarily or permanently suspend the processing of your personal data). You have the right to have your personal data transferred. If you wish to do so, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you believe that Nessa is processing your personal data in an inappropriate manner, you can contact us at email@example.com
. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of UODO
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- Order forms which require full address details are placed in a secure area of the website and you connect to them via a secure connection (SSL).
- You can access your account only by providing your individual login and password.
- If you do not permit collection and use of your personal data in accordance with the policy, you should refrain from using Nessa's website.
Our website may contain links to other websites (web services). However, if you have used such links to leave our website, please note that we have no control over these sites. We therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not covered by this policy. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to such site.
The NEWSLETTER service provides everyone interested with the opportunity to automatically receive marketing information about the Nessa products and services:
- Use of this service is voluntary and indefinite.
- We collect e-mail addresses from interested parties to be able to provide this service.
A registered person may modify or delete their data entered in the registration process at any time.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of information in the form of a text file stored in your computer, once you have given your consent to it. The content of cookies is not sufficient to identify you, they just distinguish you from other users. Usually such files contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on your computer or other device and a unique number.
Types of cookies
Nessa uses two types of cookies:
Cookies used by Nessa
- temporary (their lifetime depends on the duration of the user session until they leave the website or until the web browser is switched off)
- permanent (these files are stored in the user's browser and their lifetime is determined by the file parameters. Cookies expire after a certain time or when manually deleted by the user).
Creating statistics, which help to understand how the website is used and enable improvement of its structure and content (more about cookies: Google Analytics
Maintaining the website user's session, so you don't have to re-enter data each time you refresh the page.
You can manage cookies by selecting one of the following options. Search engines might be configured to prevent acceptance of the files, but this can lead to a reduced browsing comfort. Some properties might be displayed incorrectly. You will usually find acceptance settings in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. The following links might be helpful, otherwise we recommend that you use the "help" option.
Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome
For information on clearing your browser from all cookies, please go to: clearing cookies
If you wish to find out more about cookies we recommend http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ website.
List of the cookies that we collect
The table below lists the names of the cookies we collect and what the cookies are for
||Products in the shopping cart
||It stores information on the category page, which allows you to display pages faster.
||The compared products list
||The preferred currency
||The encrypted version of customer ID in the store
||The indicator of whether the customer is currently logged into the store
||The encrypted version of the customer group that you belong to
||In-store Customer ID Segment
||The flag indicating whether caching is enabled or not.
||Customer ID on server
||It enables guests to edit their orders
||The last category the customer visited
||The last viewed product
||It indicates whether a new message has been received.
||Link to your basket information and browsing history
||Recently compared elements
||Information on the products that you have sent to your friends by e-mail.
||The appearance of the store or your language of choice.
||The recently viewed products.
||Encrypted product lists added to the wishlist.
||The number of items on the wishlist.
TRUSTED SHOPS TRUSTBADGE INTEGRATION
There is a Trusted Shops Trustbadge integrated into our website. Its purpose is to display our Trusted Shops Trustbadge and ratings of purchases made from our store, and to show the range of Trusted Shops products available to the buyers after they have ordered from our store.
This serves to protect our overriding legitimate interest, which is to ensure the optimal functioning of our offer on the market. Trustbadge and the services advertised with it constitute an offer by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne.
When Trustbadge is called up, the server automatically saves the so-called server logs, which include your IP address, the call date and time, the amount of data transferred and the requesting service provider (access data), and documents the call. The aforementioned access data shall not be analysed and shall be automatically overwritten within seven days after the site is closed.
Other personal data are transferred to Trusted Shops only if you voluntarily decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing your order or have already registered to use them. If this is the case, the agreement you have concluded with Trusted Shops applies.